Privacy and Cookies policy
Estrella KA, Kalisz ul. Rajskowska 99.
- Access data and hosting
You can enter our websites without your personal data. For each called website, the server automatically saves only the so-called server logs, such as the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data sent and the internet service provider making the request (access data) and the document of the pages called.
This data is analyzed to enable the use of website services and to improve our offer. Included - as part of the assessment of interests - secured our legitimate interests, consisting in the mandatory presentation of our offer. All available data is deleted in the last days from the end of your meeting on the site.
Hosting services offered by an available service provider
- Collection and processing of data for the purpose of the contract and the use of the customer's account
We collect personal data available when you voluntarily provide it to us by placing your order, contacting us (e.g. via contact contact or e-mail) or creating a customer account. The mandatory fields are marked because the data they contain are named for the performance of the contract or consideration of cases, if you contact us or set up a customer account. You will not be able to complete the order or set up a customer account or sign up with us without providing them. What data is collected, transferred from the forms into which the data are entered. From the data provided by you used to perform the contract and respond to your inquiry. After the contract is drawn up or the client account is deleted, the data that is covered is processed, and after the expiry of the settlement period included in tax regulations and the Act on data accounts regarding these operations, unless it is expressly expressed by the state in the scope of restrictions on access to these data in other collections . The customer account can be accessed at any time. For this purpose, please send a message to our contact address indicated in the section "Our contact details and your rights" or operated with the function of the function in the customer's state.
- Data transfer
- Email newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, then you must provide your email address in order to regularly use our newsletter electronically based on your consent.
Sending a message with relevant information or service with a line included in the newsletter. After receiving this message, delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to your further use of your data for other purposes. The newsletter is sent as part of the entrusted data to our order by the service provider, we forwarded to you for this purpose your email address. This service provider is based in a country belonging to the European Union or the Economic Area.
- Integration with Trusted Shops Trustbadge
In order to present ours The Trusted Shops Quality Label, as well as customer feedback and Trusted Shops product offerings available to buyers after placing an order - Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated into our website.
The above serves to protect our legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal presentation of our offer on the market. The Trustbadge and services advertised in this way are the offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
If you use Trustbadge, the server automatically remembers the so-called server logs, containing e.g. your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting Internet service provider (access data) and documents the Trustbadge call. The access data indicated above are not subject to analysis and are automatically overwritten within seven days from the end of your visit to the website.
Other personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if, after placing your order in the store, you decide to use Trusted Shops products or have already registered to use them. In such cases, the agreement concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.
- Cookies and web analytics
Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics
Our website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis tool of Google Inc. (Www.google.com). The above serves to protect our legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal presentation of our offer. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of your use of the website - for example, cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Due to the IP anonymization activated on this website, your IP address is shortened before being forwarded within the Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. The anonymized IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics is generally not combined with other Google data.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is EU-US-Privacy Shield certified. The current certificate is available at this link. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection for companies that have a Privacy Shield certificate.
You can prevent the collection of data collected by cookies regarding your use of our website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google if you download and install the browser plug-in located at the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
The use of Matomo for web analytics
For the purposes of analyzing the use of our website - using Matomo technology (https://matomo.org) provided by the service provider InnoCraft Ltd, when visiting our website, data is automatically collected and saved on the basis of which user profiles are created using nicknames. The above serves to protect our legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal presentation of our offer. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Without granting your separate, explicit consent - pseudonymous user profiles are not combined with the personal data of the entity that has been nicknamed.
Data processing in connection with the above web analytics takes place on our servers. You can object to the collection and storage of data in the future at any time by using the option below.
- Reminders about the possibility of issuing opinions
If you have expressly agreed to this during or after placing your order, we will forward your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany (www.trustedshops.pl) so that a reminder can be sent via e-mail. about the opportunity to express an opinion on a purchase made in our store.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an appropriate message to our contact address indicated in the section "Our contact details and your rights" or directly in the form of a declaration made to Trusted Shops.
- Our contact details and your rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to obtain information about the processing of your data in the scope specified in art. 15 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 16 GDPR - the right to rectify your incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- in accordance with art. 17 GDPR - the right to delete ("the right to be forgotten") of your personal data stored with us, if further processing is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest;
- to determine, pursue or defend claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 GDPR - the right to limit the processing of your personal data, provided that:
- the correctness of personal data is questioned by you;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to their removal;
- we no longer need personal data, but you need it to determine, pursue or defend claims;
- you raised an objection pursuant to art. 21 to processing;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR - the right to receive your data provided to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and to send it to another administrator ("right to transfer data");
- in accordance with art. 77 GDPR - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your place of habitual residence, workplace or our company headquarters in this matter.
Rights to object
After you exercise your right to object, we will not continue processing your personal data, unless we prove the existence of valid, legally justified grounds for processing and they will prevail over your interests and rights, or if the data processing is intended for the investigation, exercise or defense of claims.
The above does not apply when data processing takes place for the purposes of direct marketing. In this case, we will not continue processing your personal data for the above purpose.
This Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing information on User's devices using Cookies, used to perform electronic services requested by the User, by Estrella KA with limited liability, based in Kalisz (62-800), ul. Rajskowska 99.
- Administrator - means Estrella KA with its registered office in Kalisz (62-800), ul. Rajskowska 99, NIP: 6182031178, which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information on User's devices.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Own Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
- Website - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating in the GREENORIGIN.PL domain(s).
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable cookies access to their Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
- The purposes for which cookies are used
The administrator uses own cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of Website pages;
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location, and displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User;
- remembering the history of pages visited on the site for the purpose of recommending content;
- font size, website appearance, etc.
- To authenticate the user on the website and to provide the user's session on the website
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Website's pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- proper handling of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website's pages.
- Remembering the user's location
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular the adjustment of the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
- Analysis and research and audience audit
- anonymous statistics that help understand how Website Users use Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Providing advertising services
- adjusting advertisements of third-party services and products presented through the Website;
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
- The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website's pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- www.vimeo.com [cookie administrator: Vimeo, LLC. based in the USA]
- www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- www.wrzuta.pl [cookie administrator: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw]
- Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- IdoSell Shop [cookie administrator: IAI S.A. with headquarters in Szczecin]
- Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Gemius Traffic [cookie administrator: Gemius S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw]
- Stat24 [cookie administrator: Redefine Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw]
- Presenting ads tailored to the User's preferences using the online advertising tool:
- Google AdSense [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Advertising network [cookie administrator: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A with its registered office in Warsaw]
- AdTaily advertising network [cookie administrator: AdTaily Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Kraków]
- Logging in to the website using an account on another website:
- Facebook Connect [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Google [cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
- LinkedIn [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- Paypal [administrator cookies: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with its registered office in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. based in the USA]
- The use of interactive features to popularize the site through social networking sites:
- twitter.com [administrator of cookies: Twitter Inc. based in the USA]
- plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- nk.pl [cookie administrator: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław]
- LinkedIn.com [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- chce.to [cookie administrator: chce.to sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Gdansk]
- Pinterest [cookie administrator: Pinterest, Inc. based in the USA]
- Presenting opinions on Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- opineo.pl [cookie administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław]
- ceneo.pl [cookie administrator: Allegro Group sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań]
- Use the function to facilitate communication via the Website, which are downloaded from an external website:
- skype.com [cookie administrator: Microsoft Corporation based in the USA]
- Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.